We are looking for a mid-senior Project Manager that is passionate about combining smart digital thinking with a focus on strong project management and quality communication. We need someone who enjoys planning, communicating, collaborating and leading. We want someone with talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions. Someone who is smart, enjoys a fun environment and loves the web. Sound like you?
We are looking for the kind of person who takes responsibility for getting the result for our clients, and who is driven and conscientious. You need to relish details and love solving problems.
You will work closely with clients, Account Managers and the production team to develop briefs, recommend digital solutions, implement accessibility reviews and write documentation.
- A real passion for the web
- Minimum of 3 years project management or producer experience in a digital agency (we want specific, related experience)
- Tertiary qualified
- Specific experience managing large website or web application projects
- Strong scope and change management skills
- Experience working with project planning tools such as Microsoft Project, Liquidplanner, TeamGantt etc.
- Working knowledge of formal project management frameworks such as agile, PMBOK and/or Prince2
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to gather estimates and provide quotes to clients
- An ability to problem solve under pressure
- A talent for communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment