- Adult working environment
- Located in happening Docklands.
- Competitive salary with commissions + bonus on offer!
- Great learning atmosphere for new Digital Trendz
Digital Trendz is a Boutique Digital Agency based in Docklands founded in 2014. We have since had a positive impact on the digital marketing industry in Australia by delivering outstanding results for clients and unmatched culture for employees! Most of the clients appreciate our dedication and forward thinking approach.
Since launching, we’ve experienced exponential growth, and we anticipate this to continue as market visibility increases. Over the next 12 months, we’re looking to grow our operational team, and we’re keen to involve passionate people who, in addition to their specialties, are capable of helping to grow the business, and teams of people.
About the Position
To succeed in this role, you’ll be identifying, contacting, and selling digital marketing services to Medium Sized businesses across Australia. Services that you will be selling will include Web Design, SEO, Social Media Marketing and other digital marketing services. You’ll have to be self-driven and manage your own workload, signing new accounts that you’ve landed. You should be comfortable with making cold calls and approaching new prospects.
Your day would be spent prospecting for new business, cold calling, following up internal leads, consulting to prospective clients, sending proposals, helping to prepare for pitches with the directors and closing deals. There is an active pipeline at the moment so you will be busy and need to hit the ground running from day 1.
- Scouting and prospecting ideal clients and building relationships with key industry groups, consultants and networks
- Maintaining and building upon existing relationships with clientele
- Strategizing and implementing opportunities for growth, new business development initiatives and revenue streams
- Attending trade events and conferences
- Updating and managing the CRM system
- Developing and leveraging the company’s branding and professional profile
You will be based in the CBD working Monday through Friday, 9am – 6pm. Amazing chance to join this vibrant, driven and goal oriented company. Working closely with their sales team you can bounce your innovative business ideas off one another. Attractive and lucrative commission on offer to reward your hard work!
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 1 year of sales experience at a minimum
- A hunter mentality
- Results oriented, self-motivated and assertive attitude.
- Good Phone manners
- Cold Calling Skills
- Proactive approach to building relationships with clients
- Confidence communicating and building relationships with people at all business levels
- Understanding of Sales Process
- Ability to strategize prospective business opportunities while using your sharp closing skills to see them through to the end.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role then please hit the APPLY NOW button below, or alternatively, send your resume to quoting job reference number: BDM – Digital Marketing